Your team at Rise is here to support you to maintain your independence in your home. You can decorate your room how you like and have friends and family over while feeling comfortable and safe. All our homes are staffed by dedicated Rise Support Workers who are trained, experienced and qualified to assist you to carry out tasks to help you live a great life.
How Can We Support You?
- Personal care (such as showering and dressing)
- Making new friends
- Pursuing your interests
- Finding and keeping a job
- Doing the laundry and cleaning (not always fun but essential)
- Cooking and providing information about nutrition
- Going to appointments (such as Doctors or community/ sports groups)
- Medication assistance
- Learning to catch public transport
Anything else you can think of, just ask.
Before moving in to a Rise house, everyone goes through a compatibility assessment process with us, to make sure that everyone in the house gets to know each other and are well suited to living together. The most important person in this process is you as you need to like the house, the Rise staff and the people already living there. A Rise staff member will be with you every step of the way to answer any questions and organise visits so that you have the opportunity to meet the staff and other residents. Your opinions and feedback are really important, and we respect your decision to live with us or not (as this is your life).
Your Rise Neighbourhood
When you come and live with Rise you join the Rise neighbourhood of other services we provide. These include:
- Social groups and centres across Perth
- Community outings.
- The Arts Hub - one of the only centres dedicated to arts, crafts and woodwork in Perth
- Bounce - a casual sports group run by Rise to increase physical fitness and socialisation for people in the community
You may also have funding for other services. Rise provides a range of Aged Care, Mental Health and Youth programs as well as being a Community Housing provider.
Our Support Coordination service can assist you with your NDIS funding package. Further information is available here. Contact Mandy if you would like to find out more. Ph: 0436 686 897 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your support team
Trusting and liking your Support Workers is a very important component for living a great life. At Rise, all our Support Workers are experienced, qualified and dedicated. Learn more.
I'm interested, what next? Talk to Mandy today on 0436 686 897 or at email@example.com