Your goals, our support. Together we'll make it happen.
We work with you, your family and support team to develop a plan of activities that you choose and are important to you to live a great life. This could be meeting new people, learning new skills or pursuing your passions. Just let us know, what you'd like to achieve.
How can we support you?
We support you to decide how, when and where you want to spend your time and can assist you to do it. We provide community support across Perth and our team are waiting to support you to meet new people, learn new things and have fun.
Once you have your plan available from the NDIS, our Coordinator will work with you to develop your Service Agreement and setup your services, taking care to match you with a worker who has experience based on your interests and talents, needs and goals.
Our services are tailored to your unique interests and goals and based on your NDIS funding plan, here are some examples of the types of services you can receive through Rise.
- Join a social group and meet new people
- Attend a concert or community event
- Join a local sports club
- Learn a new skill
- Volunter in your local community
Attend one of our social centres across Perth
And much more – just let us know what YOU want to do!
- Learn valuable skills to maintain a budget, enabling you to manage your finances efficiently and achieve financial goals.
- Get support to use public transport and increase your independence and confidently explore your surroundings.
- Get support in making informed decisions and creating effective daily plans.
- Develop skills to complete household tasks, including gardening, cleaning, and laundry duties.
- Get the support you need for essential self-care and daily personal tasks. Whether it's assistance with grooming, hygiene, dressing, or other routine activities, we're here to provide the help you require to maintain your well-being and ensure a comfortable daily routine.
Rise has a large fleet of cars including specially modified vehicles to transport you to activities and appointments. For your privacy, none of our vehicles are branded with the Rise logo.
If you prefer (and your Support Worker is able to) they can transport you in their own car.