Contact Us

Contact Us

Scroll down to view our locations across Perth.

Phone : (08) 6274 3700

Email : contact@risenetwork.com.au

Kira House supports young women (aged 14 - 18) and their children, who are leaving family and domestic violence. If you need immediate support call:

0408 895 613

If you are a Rise Tenant and need urgent maintenance assistance with a problem in your home (for example a leaking pipe), please call us direct:

08 6274 3784

If the maintenance issue is an emergency, please call Rise on 6274 3700 between 8am – 4pm, Monday to Friday. Outside of these hours please call 6274 3784.

The Recruitment team can assist- if you have any questions about an open opportunity at Rise, or maybe you want to follow up an application you've made. We are here to help via recruitment@risenetwork.com.au

Rise has respite opportunities for loved ones at Milperra cottage in the Perth Hills. Contact us on:

6274 3770  (Open 24 hours, Monday - Sunday. Visits by appointment only). 

Make The Connection Today

The Rise team is ready to help you take the next steps. One phone call is all it takes.

Contact Us

Other Support Numbers

Here is a list of other organisations who may be able to help you.

Crisis Care is a telephone information and counselling service for people in crisis needing urgent help.

1800 199 008

This directory contains a list of services that provide accommodation, referral, food, clothing and assistance with finding accommodation.

Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention. 

13 11 14

A specialist after hours mental health telephone service for people in rural communities of Western Australia.

Free call - 1800 552 002

8.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday

24 hours Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. 

A nationwide service that provides professional 24/7 telephone and online counselling to people who are affected by suicide. 

1300 659 467

24/7 Anonymous Crisis Support

135 247

Translating and Interpreting Services

If you need an interpreter, you can ask us to arrange one when you call or when you attend a meeting.

Alternatively, you can contact one of the services below and ask them to help.

Photo: For people who need help with English

For people who need help with English

  1. Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) Nationa l:
  2. Aboriginal Interpreting WA:  
  3. Office of Multicultural Industries (OMI):

For people with hearing or speech loss

  1. Australian sign language (Auslan):
  2. TeleType (TTY):
  3. Speak and Listen:
Photo: For people with hearing or speech loss

Advocacy Services

Aged Care

Advocare is an independent, not-for-profit organisation supporting and protecting the rights of older people. 

Disability Support

People with Disabilities WA advocates for the rights and empowering the voices of people with disability in Western Australia.

Disability Support

Youth Affairs Council of WA is the peak non-government youth organisation in Western Australia. 

Contact us today.

We're here to support you.

Monday to Friday
8:00am - 4:00pm
View our locations
across Perth
Photo of footerform-image.webp
Photo of footerform-bg.sv

Stay Connected with Rise

Subscribe to our newsletter for regular updates from Rise.

Back to of the page