Your team at Rise are working hard to continually improve our Aged Care services. In particular relating to transport, domestic assistance, cancellation of services and communication from the Scheduling Team.
Like many other agencies offering aged care services, we are facing challenges with staffing and adapting through the challenging period of COVID-19. We have undergone an internal review of our process and implemented the following:
- Created a new role (Support Worker – Domestic Assistance) whose primary task is to complete light domestic assistant services for the people we support. This role is to complement the existing Support Worker role and will allow our team to have a greater capacity to provide essential client services.
- Increased the staffing support within the Scheduling Team to enable us to provide better service with a quicker response time.
- Created a centralised scheduling phone number so that you can speak with the scheduling team directly during business hours – 6145 3110. This will make it easier to contact the team without speaking to multiple people. Should your call not be connected, it will be diverted to a dedicated voicemail system where you can leave a message, and a member of the team will get back to you within one business day. Please note this number should only be called for service changes. All other enquiries should go to your Client Coordinator.
- Implementing a new process to schedule and deliver transport services. Rise’s CHSP transport is designed to support people to remain connected with their community by supporting them to attend local community groups or medical appointments. This service is available within the following guidelines:
- Minimum 2 business days’ notice is required for transport bookings, though as much notice as possible is preferred.
- 25km maximum round trip allowed, with exception of medical appointments.
- Ride sharing model may be used if there are multiple booking requests for the same location, unless restrictions apply (e.g. for COVID-19).
- Rise has a shopping bus service available from a number of locations to major shopping districts, please contact your Client Coordinator for more information.
To make it easier for you to give us feedback or tell us if there’s something we can do better, we’ve organised a dedicated number for complaints and feedback. You can call our Customer Experience Team on 6274 3630.
Our Leadership Team are fully committed to addressing the issues raised by the people we support and thank you for your patience and understanding during this period. If you’d like further information regarding your services, please reach out to your Client Coordinator.
Director – Aged Care