Respite care services can be tailored to suit you and your loved ones needs and provide everyone with a break. This could be to allow the carer to:
- Attend appointments
- Go shopping
- Have a holiday
- Catch up with friends
- Have medical procedures
- Attend to an emergency
The list is endless.
Respite care can be provided in your home or for the older person at our beautiful country cottage in the Perth Hills – Milperra. Guests love the relaxing environment which allows the flexibility to choose activities to suit their routine and needs.
Guests enjoy the following:
- Home cooked meals to suit their tastes.
- 24-hour support, 7 days a week.
- Qualified staff experienced in assisting people who are ageing and/or living with dementia.
- Private room with access to a shared dining and lounge areas.
- Outings in the local community.
- Flexibility to stay for between 3 to 14 nights (may be extended in some circumstances)
Eligibility: Milperra Cottage is designed to cater for older people living in Perth’s East Metro area. If you live outside this area, please contact us to see if you are eligible.
If you are looking for respite care for yourself or for a loved one you are caring for, speak to Jemma or Monica about your specific requirements on 6274 3770 or email@example.com to discuss your specific needs and to find out more.
Respite care can be provided under the types of funding packages offered by the Australian Government so there is no or little cost to you. Further information about fees is available here.