What is funded by the NDIS?
Some of the services and areas that the NDIS may fund include:
- Accommodation with staff on hand 24/7 to help you live a great life
- Help with tasks to assist you to live on your own
- Assistance to access and actively participate in the community
- Daily personal activities
- Assistance to build your skills to manage your own services and funding
- Transport to enable you to participate in the community, keep social engagements, attend meetings or appointments and carry out daily life activities
- Workplace help to assist you to successfully get or keep employment
- Therapeutic services including behaviour support
- Help by qualified personnel to get you aids or an equipment assessment, set up and training
- Home modification design and construction
- Mobility equipment
More information can be found on the NDIS website here.
Embarking on your NDIS journey with Rise
Whether you are new to the NDIS and need help checking what services you qualify for, applying for a funding plan or have a funding plan and are ready to receive services, our friendly intake team are ready to help. Give Mandy at Rise a call on 0436 686 897 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss your requirements.
Am I eligible for the NDIS?
To be eligible for NDIS funding you will need to meet the criteria set out by the National Disability Insurance Scheme. These criteria include:
Check your eligibility for NDIS funding here
- You are under the age of 65
- You live in Australia and have Australian residency
- You have a permanent and significant disability
or contact Mandy on 0436 686 897 or email@example.com
If you answered no to any of the above criteria, call us so we can help guide you on what to do next. You may be able to receive alternatively funded services provided by Rise, such as privately funded, Aged Care Services (Home Care Package, Commonwealth Home Support Program) or through our Mental Health Team.
I meet the NDIS criteria, what next?
The Rise team are happy to help guide you with the process or you can apply to the NDIS to receive funding by completing the Access Request Form here or phoning the NDIS on 1800 800 110.
More information regarding applying for the NDIS is available on the NDIS website here. After you have applied it’s time to start thinking about your needs and goals, interests and talents to help the NDIS team create your funding plan. Here are some things to think about:
- What does a normal day look like?
- What would you like to do each day?
- How would this make things better for you?
- How much support do you need?
- What else do you need (equipment etc) to support your independence?
- Do you need a Support Coordinator or Local Area Coordinator?
- How do you want to manage your NDIS funding?
- Self-managed - where you pay the provider directly
- Use a Plan Manager who will pay the organisation for services that are provided
- NDIS Managed
- Use a combination of the above.
NDIS Price Guide
More information on NDIS funding is available here.
We are happy to help
Give Mandy at Rise a call on 0436 686 897 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements and plan next steps.
Make the connection today
The Rise team are ready to help you take the next steps. One phone call is all it takes.